Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Mark Wilson Won The Phoenix Open In Playoff


Packers fan Mark Wilson celebrated a major victory for his people on the ground so close to the frozen tundra he gets on the PGA Tour.
A cheeseburger head describes itself Menomonee Falls, Wis., Wilson won the frost-delayed Phoenix Open Monday for his second victory in three starts this year, make holes a putt 9-foot birdie on the second hole of a playoff with Jason Dufner.
"I'm just enjoying the ride here and that's just kind of the way I'm going to look at the year here, just ride this train as long as I can," Wilson said.
After playing until Sunday night and fulfilling the rights of parents, was able to see minutes from the Super Bowl. "I had to wash Lane's face and put his jammies on, and I had to eat, too,"  Wilson said,

0 comments:

Post a Comment